Like athletes, Athlete Support Personnel also have rights and responsibilities as per the Code. These include:
• Being knowledgeable of anti-doping policies and rules which are applicable to you and to the athlete(s) you support
• Using your influence on athlete values and behaviours to foster anti-doping attitudes
• Complying with all anti-doping policies and rules which are applicable to you and the athlete(s) you support
• Cooperating with the athlete testing program
• Disclosing to relevant authorities whether you have committed any Anti-Doping Rule Violations (ADRVs) within the previous ten years
• Cooperating with Anti-Doping Organisations (ADOs) investigating ADRVs
Further details of these roles and responsibilities can be found in Code Article 21.2 and 21.3.