- To be aware of and comply with all anti-doping policies and rules adopted pursuant to the World Anti-Doping Code (Code).
- To be available for sample collection.
- To be responsible in for what they ingest and use to avoid violation of anti-doping policies and rules pursuant to the Code.
- Inform medical personnel of their obligations not to use prohibited substances and methods when receiving medical treatment to avoid violation of anti-doping policies and rules pursuant to the Code.
- Cooperate with Southeast Asia Regional Anti-Doping Organization (SEARADO), their National Anti-Doping Organization (NADO), International Federation (IF) and other recognized Code-compliant international anti-doping programmes.
Athlete Support Personnel
- Be aware of and comply with all anti-doping policies and rules adopted pursuant to the Code which are applicable to them or the athletes whom they support.
- Cooperate with the SEARADO, NADO, IF or any other Anti-Doping Organizations in terms of the athlete-testing program.
- Positively adopt the values and behaviour required to foster doping-free sport and true excellence in performance.