ADAMAS Meeting With Education Ministry, Health Ministry, National Sports Council And Other Key Personnel From Universities
16 Jan 2020
On 17th January 2020, ADAMAS had a fruitful meeting with the Education Ministry, Health Ministry, National Sports Council and key personnel from Universities on the following:
- Establishing an anti-doping education program in sports school involving sport athletes and coaches.
- Promoting anti-doping research with the universities.
- Collaborating with the ministry of health on anti-doping awareness and supplements.
- Enhancing DCO Training and refresher course.
- Plan to have ALPHA and Coach True mandatory for coaches and athletes under the MSN program.
Kudos to ADAMAS for the initiative.